Fri, Sep 22|
Second Annual Memorial Tournament
Tournament Schedule: Start times are listed on Pickleball Brackets Friday, September 22, 2023: Player Check-in, Social and Singles Events (5pm start) Saturday, September 23, 2023: Player Check-in, Men’s and Women’s Doubles Sunday, September 24, 2023: Player Check-in, Mixed Doubles
Time & Location
Sep 22, 4:00 PM – Sep 24, 5:00 PM
Missoula, 3219 Fort Missoula Rd, Missoula, MT 59804, USA
About the event
Registration is now open: click here to sign up
Early bird closes September 11, 2023. Save $30.00 by signin up now!
Registration closes on September 18, 2023.
Start times are listed on Pickleball Brackets.
- 2-2.9 division is Round Robin for Men’s, Women’s, and Mixed Doubles. Register individually and partners will be assigned based on rankings after round robin play for single elimination bracket play.
- Beginning players will register in this division. Medals for top three teams in each division. 3-3.9 and 4+ divisions are Round Robin for Men’s, Women’s, and Mixed Doubles that determines rankings for single elimination bracket play. Register with a partner or as “Player Needing a Partner”.
- It is the player’s responsibility to secure a partner by 9/19/23. Medals for top three teams in each division. 2-3.5 and 3.5+ Men’s and Women’s Regular or Skinny Singles “Exhibition” format will be determined based on the level and number of players registered. This event is FREE for players registered in at least one tournament event. This is a perfect opportunity to try the singles format!
- Friday, September 22, 2023: Player Check-in, Social and Singles Events (5pm start)
- Saturday, September 23, 2023: Player Check-in, Men’s and Women’s Doubles
- Sunday, September 24, 2023: Player Check-in, Mixed Doubles
- Start times will be visible at the time of registration and are subject to change. Events may be merged or split based on registrations. To ensure quality levels of competition teams may be moved into different skill brackets.
Register early to save $$ and to assist the event committee in planning!
Tournament Registration and Fees:
● All Registration will be through pickleballbrackets.com and will be open by 7/22/23
● EARLY BIRD FEES prior to midnight on 9/12–$40 per event, $10 for additional events
● REGULAR FEES 9/13 through midnight on 9/19–$60 per event, $20 for additional events
● Friday night Singles event registration is FREE for players registered in at least one tournament event
Tournament Updates will be posted on 406pickleballmissoula.org website. If you are not already a member, sign up now and consider an annual donation to support the club's efforts. Also….check out the really cool 406 Montana License plate that is now available when you license/renew your license plates!
Player specific tournament information will be emailed to registered players through pickleballbrackets.com and will happen closer to the event dates.